Course type: Training in Interpersonal Communication
Explore your personality and the way you interact with others in an open and reflective atmosphere. The benefits of this personal growth experience will be felt in your professional and private life.
The course provides opportunities to enhance:
Communication courses of this kind have been developed in Scandinavia since 1970 by medical doctors and psychologists with an interest in Acem Meditation and self-understanding. The training is now also available to English-speaking participants, provided that a sufficient number register.
Each communication group has 6-9 participants and 1-2 leaders.
Typical daily programme
0815 - 0915 Breakfast
0915 - 1200 Communication groups
1215 - 1300 Lunch
1315 - 1615 Work tasks, walk, self-evaluation
1615 - 1745 Communication groups
1800 - 1930 Dinner
1930 - 2115 Self-activated groups
2130 - Social gathering, Diary and daily report Ca. 2300 Good night
Tip a friend about the event
The course is arranged by
Acem International School of Meditation
Groups conducted in Scandinavian, English, German and Spanish will be available. Evening seminars will be in Scandinavian, with simultaneous translation when needed.
Discounted course fees:The course fees above are only for participants residing outside Scandinavia.
● The fee includes full board (lacto-vegetarian diet) and ensuite accommodation in a single room.
● Discount for full-time students. If the course is fully booked, student discount may entail accommodation in double room.
● If you cancel your registration before 15 April, your course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of EUR 30. If you cancel your reservation after 15 April, your course fee will only be refunded if your cancellation is due to illness or other serious reasons.
Information, registration and payment
● Participants residing in Scandinavia:
Contact Acem Norway
● Participants residing outside Scandinavia:
Use "Registration and payment" button on the top of this column. For info, contact Acem International.
● Registrations close on 15 April.
I want to apply for student scholarship.
Arrival and departure
Shared transport will be arranged from Oslo Airport Gardermoen (not Oslo Airport Torp or Oslo Airport Rygge) on the first day of the course at 11.30am, as well as back to the airport on the last day of the course at 2pm (estimated arrival: 3:30pm).
International Head and founder of Acem. Psychologist and physician by profession.
Copyright © 2015 Acem. All rights reserved.